JUST HOW FAR CAN YOU PUSH IRS… and not be prosecuted? What are “the limits of the tax laws?” What must IRS prove? The answers are in the criminal tax cases that are won! From the courtroom battleground, here is the “flesh & blood” of human drama: the tax persecution. Would you believe…?
- An Arkansas woman who did not file a tax return for 18 years BEAT IRS℠ at criminal charges!
- An Iowa pig farmer, charged with willfully filing five false tax returns, BEAT IRS℠!
- A Texas housewife who charged IRS agents with trespass defeated obstruction of justice charges!
- An Arizona businessman discharged in bankruptcy over $150,000 in income tax debts!
- A Boston businessman saved over $100,000 in tax fraud penalties!
Read of the criminal & civil tax cases of these and other defended by attorney Donald W. (Mac) MacPherson, West Point graduate & former Green Beret officer, certified specialist in both criminal law and tax law. Read documented cases IRS will never share with you: ironworkers & doctors, airline pilots & housewives, plumbers & publishers, farmers & engineers, politicians & preachers.